HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Greetings everyone!

I've seen a few bloggers do a 'Thirty before 30' bucket list, and with my 27th birthday approaching I decided I wanted to go one step further and give myself a bit more of a challenging list.

Today is my 27th birthday, and the day I start my 'Thirty before 30' adventure, some things on my list are easily achieveable, whilst others require a bit more forward planning - hence the idea to give myself 3 years to achieve them before I turn the big 3-0.

I've started this blog to document my journey to fulfil all the goals on my 'Thirty before 30' bucket list, so without further ado, lets reveal the list....

1. Have a baby/become a parent. 
2. Buy a new car. 
3. Get promoted. 
4. Drive from the East Coast to the West Coast of America. 
5. Be a Bridesmaid. 
6. Learn a new language. 
7. Take part in a sporting event. 
8. Plant a tree. 
9. Overcome a fear. 
10. Learn a new skill. 
11. Read 25 books. 
12. Join a club. 
13. ‘Pay it forward’. 
14. Move house. 
15. Invest in something for the future. 
16. Attend a large scale sporting event. 
17. Take part in a world record attempt. 
18. See a show on Broadway. 
19. Take part in, or set up a fundraising campaign. 
20. Become a volunteer. 
21. Be a zookeeper for a day. 
22. Get a dog. 
23. Learn how to do a French braid. 
24. Learn how to knit AND sew. 
25. Give blood. 
26. Learn how to play a new instrument. 
27. Visit Disneyland. 
28. Do a ‘30 Day’ Challenge. 
29. Have my portrait painted/sketched 
30. Visit a church in a 3rd world country.


Well, there we have it. There's some pretty ambitious goals on there, but it wouldn't be a challenge if that wasn't the case.

I hope you'll join me on my journey, and maybe it will even inspire you to take part in your own.

Until next time...

Jen.



Comments